Engaged A-Team Amahs and Cleaners for a part-time maid and i would said the agency is very dishonest and is only keen in earning the fee, which is a premium to pay.

The service person Julie didn't even give any resolution to my concerns and yes, she has no manners. she just pushed me away. rude, unethical, unprofessional !!!

Jean Ng is the owner and was unable to reach her, sorry i would say it is impossible to speak to her.

They are only interested in getting your fee but are not ethical at all

Tell your friends not to engage his services and others who see this review.

Had an Experience with ATeam Amahs and Cleaners?

Comments

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #672490

How to trust this forum when the comments are mostly copied from elsewhere and paste here? :(

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #642226

I am great someone posted a review on A-Team Amahs & Cleaners.

The agency is so unethical, they are just interested in getting the fees and after sale service is disgusting, lot of empty promises.

I paid the fees and got the first maid and never heard from them since then when i required a change of maid.

Please spread the words.

TIDY - Barely cleaned except my account Tidy "We contacted and scheduled a Mighty TIDY cleaning (2 cleaners, 4 hours for $250, one-time non-rescheduled charge $25) with emphasis on floors and kitchen, everything to be wiped down well..." Read more The Cleaning Authority - Initial Cleaning The Cleaning Authority "Here's the kitchen-I think the scam is on these initial cleanings which are expensive. The kitchen wasn't cleaned- nothing moved on the counters, backsplash ignored-bedroom dust ignored. Never again--just cancelled...." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "...Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour.They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry..." Read more Crystal Clean - Car Cleaning Service Review Crystal Clean "We've collected our car and in general was extremely clean, wen my wife noticed lots of black spots (kind of water marks) in all the handles. We informed the manager..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more